Discussions under Developer Forum

Imitating NUnit Test Adapter feature that lists NUnit test case methods in Visual Studio on a Simple Test Harness Webpage

first post: confusedtransform wrote: Here are the details of my Development Environment: •Visual Studi...

How do you use this?

first post: anyeone wrote: I can't find any documentation on this site, the installer does not...

latest post: vriesmarcel wrote: its in version control, under product -> Documentation cheers, Marcel

Does NUnitForVS support for TestCase/TestCaseSource?

first post: schrodinger wrote: Has anyone know about it? Thanks.

latest post: gsyntelis wrote: I also have the same issue. I would very much like to use this plug...

Getting the project to build

first post: manzo wrote: I'm having problems getting the plug-in to find tests (it seems to ...

latest post: nklhead wrote: I'm having exactly the same problem as Manzo, with almost identical...

Unable to debug test

first post: mabead wrote: Hi, I installed NUnitForVS on top of VS2010 SP1 Professionnal and I...

latest post: makazov wrote: This error occurs when you change a test and don't hit the refresh ...

Test Impact?

first post: persa wrote: I have done a few labs with the NUnit support in VS with this plugi...

NUnit 2.4.8

first post: wingame37 wrote: Has anyone got this to work with NUnit 2.4.x? My team has modified...

NUnit in TFS server

first post: marcelomax wrote: Is there any application like this, but for TFS Build Server?I mean...

Installation problem in VS 2008 - Windows XP

first post: Crandel wrote: Hi, I installed the project in my Windows 7 and VS 2008 without any...

VS2008 completely non functional

first post: Sloloem wrote: I have Visual Studio 2008 installed (9.0.21022.2 RTM) and NUnitForV...